Monday, February 3, 2014

New Blog


Hi everyone, 

This is my new blog - "Visual Stories". 

I started taking photos on a regular basis at the beginning of 2010. Well, that is not entirely true. Actually, I started taking photos a long time ago when I was still a teenager but since 2010 I have been taking photos with a DSLR (Go Nikon! - JK, Canon would have been an equally good choice! But as it is, I chose Nikon) and editing with Adobe Photoshop. I would be lying if I said that I actually knew what I was doing from the beginning (because who really does?) but with time and a lot of practice, I eventually mastered the mysteries of digital photography and then later digital post-processing. What was initially Chinese to me (focal point, aperture, numbers like 1.4 etc.) all made sense after a while and even helped me create my images in a much more controlled and easier way. 

Now, four years later, I am as passionate as in the beginning and I want to share with you on a regular basis what ideas and stories are the background of my photos, how the photos are taken and/or edited and what steps are necessary to create a photo that can be mind-blowing to a viewer.

I will also be sharing behind-the-scenes photos from some of my images, unpublished additional images and stories from Flickr meetups. 

Hope you enjoy my blog, get in touch if you have any stories to share or questions to ask and I will be happy to help if I can. :)

All the best for now, 
Andrea 






~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Pages

Blogger templates

© 2014. Andrea Peipe - Visual Stories .. Powered by Blogger.

Most Reading

Blogger templates

Search

About

My name is Andrea Peipe and I am a freelance photographer based in Munich, Germany. My main interests are creative portraits - be it of individuals, couples, families or babies - as well as fine art photography. I love most of all to create images that move the viewer emotionally and transport him or her into a different world. I love working together and/or collaborating with other creatives all over the world so if you happen to come to Munich, write me a message.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will do my best to help if I can.

Follow me on Flickr

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Website