Monday, February 10, 2014

Moving of my blog


Hey everyone, 

I just put my brand new website online and even though I only just started this blog a short time ago here on blogger, it simply makes more sense now for me to have it incorporated into my new website (which automatically also includes a blog). 

Everyone, please head over to my new website to enjoy my blog there! I hope I will "see" you guys over there :)

All the best, 
Andrea

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Pages

Blogger templates

© 2014. Andrea Peipe - Visual Stories .. Powered by Blogger.

Most Reading

Blogger templates

Search

About

My name is Andrea Peipe and I am a freelance photographer based in Munich, Germany. My main interests are creative portraits - be it of individuals, couples, families or babies - as well as fine art photography. I love most of all to create images that move the viewer emotionally and transport him or her into a different world. I love working together and/or collaborating with other creatives all over the world so if you happen to come to Munich, write me a message.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will do my best to help if I can.

Follow me on Flickr

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Website